Family Practice Opportunity
Integrated Health, Wellness and Social Partnership Family Physician
Job Type: Full Time
STEPS has a family practice opportunity with our aligned multidisciplinary medical, clinical, social and housing teams in Kamloops, BC. Why work with our group, including STEPS, Interior Community Services, ASK Wellness Society, John Howard Society, and the Canadian Mental Health Association?
- Supporting Team Excellence with Patients Society (STEPS) is Community Health Centre model supporting physicians to do medicine in a flexible and supported way, while our other organizations are experts in providing housing and social services to meet the whole person needs of people having a challenging time. This is a new collaborative endeavor to serve this population in an innovative collaborative environment. The physician would be connected in with STEPS, a society with multiple community health centre locations already serving 11,000 people with 11 family physicians and a multidisciplinary team, and our social housing and service organizations to support the social determinants of health and success of care plans.
- Our teams strive to ensure physician health and wellness including being well supported to be away when we need to be.
- Our board of directors, administration, allied health team members go above and beyond to enable our innovations to provide better health care delivery and access to our services.
- Our society and team have been tremendous in managing the pandemic business impacts with efficiency, effectiveness, and with minimal impact to our practice.
- We have Telus MedAccess EMR, flexible schedules, and a variety of space options.
- Compensation: Fee-for-service split 70/30% and alternate arrangements.
Interested in the position? Contact:
Christine Matuschewski, Executive Director